Releasing your untapped potential to enhance your personal excellence. Personal leadership is the ability to lead yourself – to be a self-motivated leader and to take personal responsibility for your own life and your own destiny.
Personal motivation and self-image are key to how you perform, respond, and lead. It is also means becoming a Total Person who is growing and developing in all six areas of the wheel of life.
This program involves 15 sessions with a timeframe that is customizable to best fit your organization.
Organizational leadership begins with personal leadership. “no business (or organization) can consistently perform at a level beyond the capacity of their senior leader” Bruce D. Johnson
In this program you will learn:
- Realize your potential for personal leadership through building on strengths and improving self-image
- Six Essentials of Personal Leadership
- Make choices for success by overcoming past conditioning
- Taking responsibility for your results
- Increase self-motivation by altering attitudes, behaviors,and habits
- Discover Your Purpose – Creating Your Personal mission Statement
- Making Passion a Way of Life
- Developing an Attitude of Positive Expectancy
- Develop a written and specific Plan of Action for successful goal achievement
- Developing Iron-willed Persistence & Turning Adversity into Opportunity
- Success and Balanced in all 6 areas of Life – Developing The Total Person
- Multiplying Your Leadership – Leaders are Role Models & Developers of People
Outcomes each participant will walk away with:
A customized plan of action for using personal leadership into creating a bigger future for the organization and themselves personally.
Achievement Toolkit – Productivity, Results and Awareness tools.
Learning a common language on the skills and attitude of leadership.